General

How To Vape CBD E-liquids With Joyetech and Harmony

CBD vaporisation

Mastering each process of CBD vaporization doesn’t need to be daunting – with our helpful guide we can show you the simple steps of how to set up and enjoy your vaporizer for CBD e-Liquids.

1 – First Steps with the Joyetech eGo AIO

First, we’ll get you started with your first vape pen for CBD Vape Juices: The Joyetech eGo AIO.

Harmony’s Starter Kit contains everything you need to join the fabulous world of CBD vaporization. The vaporizer box contains 1  e-cig (perfect to start with CBD), the accessories kit, starter guide and care tips.

CBD vaporisation

Inside the accessories box, you will find a mouthpiece, 2 coils (also known as atomizer heads) and the USB charger cable for your Vape Pen.

CBD

In order to set up the Joyetech eGo AIO for your first vaping experience:

• Unscrew the atomizer base – it’s child proof so push down while you twist it off.
  • Prepare the coil by adding a few drops of your favourite CBD Vape Juice to saturate the cotton material.  You don’t have to do this every time you refill, just when you’re replacing the coil.

CBD

• Screw the coil onto the bottom of the atomizer base.
  • Add a few drops of your CBD Juice to the top of the coil to make it super wet and avoid a dry hit on the first draw.
  • On the side of the tank there is a maximum line, fill up to this point ( See picture below)

CBD

• Put the atomizer inside the tank, push down while twisting on and make sure it’s secure.
  • Press the fire button 5 times to turn it on. It will light up to show it’s turned on. To turn it off, press the fire button 5 times.
  • Hold the button down while inhaling and enjoy!

CBD

With this model, you inhale into your mouth and then into your lungs. If you do want to inhale directly into your lungs, make sure to not do it for too long in order to avoid overheating!

Now let’s talk about important tips for a pleasant vaping experience.

2 – Tips For a Pleasant Vaping Experience

1/ Joyetech eGo AIO Coil

First, you need to clean and replace the coil of your CBD Vape Pen every 3 to 30 days, this all depends on how often you use your vaporizer. How to be sure? Check the colour of the coil: the cotton should be white.

CBD
If you feel that the taste is not good anymore, it’s probably your coil! You can clean it with alcohol-infused cotton. Do not use water!

2/ Airflow

Rotate the ring on the atomizer cap clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the air flow. The air inflow will be the largest when both signs match with each other, otherwise, it will be decreased when turning left or right.

CBD

3/ Joyetech eGo AIO Indicator Light

To change the colour of the indicator light, turn your vape pen off then hold the fire button down until the indicator light turns on.  Press the button to shift through the different colours until you find your favourite.

CBD

4/ Joyetech eGo AIO Battery

When your battery is low, the light will flash red 40 times and then the power is off.  To charge the battery, connect your vape pen to the USB cable and either plug it into your computer or into a wall plug.

CBDNow you’re ready to get started into the world of CBD Vaporization! Keep in mind this product is made for vapers & smokers and should not be used by minors.

If you don’t have your Harmony Starter Kit yet, you can order it in our CBD Shop.

About Clara

Clara is a cannabis enthusiast evolving in the city of Barcelona, a vibrant hub for the European cannabis industry. She believes in free access to cannabinoids, and joined Harmony to spread word of CBD to the world.

Related Posts

39 thoughts on “How To Vape CBD E-liquids With Joyetech and Harmony

1. Jane says:

Amazing tutorial, wasn’t so sure on how to start vaping CBD but you guys eased the whole process. Thanks !!
    ps: I confirm that the og tastes so gooood <3

2. Maja says:

I have started to vape a month ago and I need to admit that I got hooked on it immediately! I got my Harmony Mango Kush starter kit and the flavor is really good, has a sweet and tasty note. It is simple to use it and the quality is outstanding. Planning to try other tastes soon! 🙂

1. Clara says:

Hello Maja! Thanks a lot for your good words – it is great to read <3 Send us an email at [email protected], we will be happy to send you a little surprise to help you try the new flavours 😀

3. eric says:

Discovering cbd vaporization has never been so easy, I’m a big fan of your products & the values you seem to have at harmony. Thank you for making these products available for everyone, no more nicotine for me !

1. Clara says:

Thank you for making these products a success Eric <3 We wouldn't be here without you 🙂

4. Matias says:

Thank you for this thorough instructions. I was trying to get my mum to learn how to vape and quit smoking cigarettes but the technology part of it was a setback for her. I went through this article once with her and she is now vaping instead of smoking.

I have to say she loves your products very much. Her favorite is OG Kush, she says because of the many herbal notes in the taste!

1. Clara says:

Thank you for your nice message, Matias! Our congratulations and big kisses to your Mum (& to you) <3

5. Amanda says:

Ty so much for your tutorial! Very informative and the layout of the site is great! I have a joytech and am now looking for CBD oil to use. With so many different kinds out there, how do I know which one to use? What is your preference?

1. Clara says:

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your interest and nice words – much appreciated 🙂 As a first indication Harmony CBD e-liquids can be classified in two main range. Harmony CBD classic which is made of classic flavours as Strawberry, Mint or Hemp. If you are a cannabis lover, you will particularly enjoy Harmony Cannabis Originals range which flavours are made from terpenes to recreate famous cannabis strain taste.

When trying to determine the best CBD dosage to you, it’s best to start small. As with any new product, it is important to become familiar with how your body responds to CBD before increasing the dose. 100 mg or 300mg CBD is a good way, to begin with CBD, if you feel it is not enough then you will be able to go up gradually.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask

Have a great day

6. Bruce says:

Thanks for the info but i am still searching for this what is the best way to vape cbd DIRECT INTO LUNGS OR MOUTH TO LUNGS ?

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THIS

1. Magda says:

Hi Bruce, thanks for your message. The choice between mouth-to-lung (MTL) and direct-to-lung (DTL) vaporisers depend on the personal preferences of the vaper. The advantage of a DTL vaporiser is that it provides a much denser cloud which can give a more intense vaping experience, however it can take a while for beginners to get used to this method.

That’s why most Starter Kits, including Harmony’s, offer a more simple MTL vaporiser. MTL vaporisers usually give you the ‘throat hit’ which is a closer experience to traditional smoking. You inhale the vapour into your mouth first, and then into the lungs before exhaling. You may also find that you experience more of the e-liquid flavour using this method too.

I hope that clears it up for you 🙂

7. Joel says:

I have ‘only’ tried the 300mg OG Kush e-liquid. And it is truly amazing in taste. The effects I feel is relaxation and focus.

1. Magda says:

Hi Joel, we’re happy to see you’re enjoying the taste! Thanks for sharing 🙂

8. Ken says:

Hi guys. I’m currently taking CBD oil using drops but I’m keen to try vaping. Just wondering what strength I should order? I’m on 4% or 5% drops at the moment. Thanks.

1. Magda says:

Hi Ken, glad to hear you’re interested in vaping CBD 🙂 The closest equivalent concentration to your current oil would be Harmony 300mg which is 3% CBD. That’s 300mg of CBD in a 10ml bottle of liquid. Hope that helps!

9. Jessica Floor says:

Hallo,
    How do you refil the harmony pen vaporizer cartridge. My current cartrigde is umpty a want to refil him whit lemon haze e-liquid, but i don’t how. Can you help me, thanks

1. Alana says:

Hey Jessica, We don’t recommend refilling the cartridge with your more e-liquid once finished. There is a number of reasons for that, the first of which is that you cannot replace the coil as it is part of the cartridge. If the coil burns out it will not be enjoyable for you and could possibly cause problems with your battery!

10. Wim says:

Hello,
    I’m a vaper for 4 years now and today I tried your Cheese product (100mg) for the first time. The taste is quite nice but als quite sharp and extremely dry. Much more than other liquids.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Regards, Wim

1. Susie says:

Hey Wim, thanks for your question. We will send you an email to see if we can help!

1. Sergio Lie-A-Lien says:

Hi Susie,

Just received my starterkit with the strawberry wild 100mg. I’m experiencing the same as Wim. Is there something I’m doing wrong? or must I get used to it? cause i never vaped before.

1. Joe Marris says:

Hi Sergio,

I’m going to send you a private message now to try to get to the bottom of what’s happening here 🙂

2. Domen says:

Hey guys, will 300mg cbd help to calm me down? I was a heavy weed and cigarette smoker with anxiaty and always overthink and get myself to be paranoid all day and night.. And is it possible to get it in Iceland?

1. Alana says:

Hey Domen, Our products contain CBD and it is important to understand that they are not medicine. They don’t treat, diagnose or cure any disease, physical ailment or condition. With our CBD products, you can enjoy a great taste and, at the same time, be sure about what you are consuming thanks to our high-quality control standards.

Keep in mind that there is a lot of information on the internet today but as CBD is a relatively new compound there is still much research to be done. At the moment we cannot make any claims relating to our product but we recommend you do your own research when it comes to CBD.

We do also ship to Iceland!

11. sheona.sg says:

I have EDS and have found this so helpful with pain relief. I have tried other forms of cbd but this is the first time I have tried vaping. The effects are so quick!
    The kit is great the tutorial is very informative and although being completely new to vaping I was set up and starting in minutes.
    When and how do you use the extra mouthpiece? Sorry to ask what is probably a very simple question! Is there a video about changing flavours in vape pen? I have OG kush tastes incredible and mango kush which I cannot wait to try.
    Thank you so much for your products!

1. Alana says:

Hello hello 🙂 glad to hear you’re enjoying the products! For the extra mouthpiece simply pull out the black one (you may need to unscrew it slightly) and you should be able to easily use the other glass one! Hope that helps!

12. Graeme says:

My og kian started kit arrived today and I’m actually blown away at how amazing this is! I’ve been smoking cannabis for all of my adult like and part of my teens a d have been wanting to stop for some time but never had the will power, been dancing around cbd for awhile dodnt think it would suit me but I am happy to say that it could be the help I needed to turn my life around! Be trying mango kush next sounds amazing and ifts anything like the og am sure to be impressed. Thanks guys saving lives here I’m all honesty! Keep up the amazing g work.

1. Susie says:

Hey Graeme! Thank you so much for your wonderful review very happy your enjoying our products. Be sure to check your email we sent something 🙂

13. John says:

Great tutorial that explains a lot thanks. I Just started vaping OgKush recently and was blown away by the taste WOW I can’t stop recommending it to my friends I can’t wait to go to my local vape store to try the other tastes, truly a product that blew my mind thank you so much for creating such a fantastic product.

1. Susie says:

Hey John! Thanks for being in touch 🙂 So glad you are enjoying our products and sharing the Harmony love!

14. Jordan Michael says:

Hello there! I have your 300mg liquid OG KUSH, and i have never used CBD before. My question is can i mix it with some other pure liquid (without nicotine) and if yes what’s the dose/drops ? I have Joytech eGo AIO.
    Thank you!

1. Susie says:

Hey Jordan, Thanks for reaching out 🙂 We do not recommend mixing our liquids in order to keep the quality and intencity of the taste.

15. Aurélie says:

Hello,

Can I use the vaporesso tarot to vape your liquids? I have just bought a load ( and waiting impatiently for my order to arrive) but i’ve already purchased 3 different vapes recently (long story) and would rather not have to buy another one.
    Thanks!

1. Susie says:

Hey Aurelie! Thanks for your recent order. You can use all standard vapes. I’d recommend starting with low temperatures and gradually go higher until you get the perfect flavour. In general when vaping our e-liquids in standard e-cigarettes we recommend keeping the wattage between 10-30 watts and the temperature between 150-180 degrees Celsius. Feel free to email us if you have more questions in the future 🙂

16. Roseanna Duclos says:

Can I use CBD e-liquid In my experience the edge by Joy tech in its refillable tank?

1. Susie says:

Hey Roseanna! Yes, you can use them in any device 🙂

17. davide79mb says:

Hello
    I have never used CBD and I would like to try the CBD 100 mg base to mix in a 50-50 base 50ml (and then add my aromas)
    What percentage should I use to have a product that gives good benefits?

1. Susie says:

Hey Dave, that sounds good! When using the pure base we recommend to put half of the tank, so 50% is a good choice. Also we recommend using terpenes as it will work synergistically with the CBD were an aroma will not.

18. Freevap says:

Ola boa tarde gostaria de adquirir os vossos produtos mas estou em dubida se usar base harmony nao posso misturar nicotina e os e liquids por ex da og? Ou com outros tipos de terpenos? Obrigado pela atenção e aguardo ansiosamente pela vossa resposta.

1. Alana says:

Hey There, the base should be used to mix with your favourite liquid—it can be anything from a nicotine liquid to one of our Harmony liquids for an added boost. You could also use it with our terpene blends but be sure to mix in some VG in order to have a nice experience and only add a few drops of the blend you desire. Hope that helps!