Mastering each process of CBD vaporization doesn’t need to be daunting – with our helpful guide we can show you the simple steps of how to set up and enjoy your vaporizer for CBD e-Liquids.
1 – First Steps with the Joyetech eGo AIO
First, we’ll get you started with your first vape pen for CBD Vape Juices: The Joyetech eGo AIO.
Harmony’s Starter Kit contains everything you need to join the fabulous world of CBD vaporization. The vaporizer box contains 1 e-cig (perfect to start with CBD), the accessories kit, starter guide and care tips.
Inside the accessories box, you will find a mouthpiece, 2 coils (also known as atomizer heads) and the USB charger cable for your Vape Pen.
In order to set up the Joyetech eGo AIO for your first vaping experience:
- Unscrew the atomizer base – it’s child proof so push down while you twist it off.
- Prepare the coil by adding a few drops of your favourite CBD Vape Juice to saturate the cotton material. You don’t have to do this every time you refill, just when you’re replacing the coil.
- Screw the coil onto the bottom of the atomizer base.
- Add a few drops of your CBD Juice to the top of the coil to make it super wet and avoid a dry hit on the first draw.
- On the side of the tank there is a maximum line, fill up to this point ( See picture below)
- Put the atomizer inside the tank, push down while twisting on and make sure it’s secure.
- Press the fire button 5 times to turn it on. It will light up to show it’s turned on. To turn it off, press the fire button 5 times.
- Hold the button down while inhaling and enjoy!
With this model, you inhale into your mouth and then into your lungs. If you do want to inhale directly into your lungs, make sure to not do it for too long in order to avoid overheating!
Now let’s talk about important tips for a pleasant vaping experience.
2 – Tips For a Pleasant Vaping Experience
1/ Joyetech eGo AIO Coil
First, you need to clean and replace the coil of your CBD Vape Pen every 3 to 30 days, this all depends on how often you use your vaporizer. How to be sure? Check the colour of the coil: the cotton should be white.
Rotate the ring on the atomizer cap clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the air flow. The air inflow will be the largest when both signs match with each other, otherwise, it will be decreased when turning left or right.
3/ Joyetech eGo AIO Indicator Light
To change the colour of the indicator light, turn your vape pen off then hold the fire button down until the indicator light turns on. Press the button to shift through the different colours until you find your favourite.
4/ Joyetech eGo AIO Battery
When your battery is low, the light will flash red 40 times and then the power is off. To charge the battery, connect your vape pen to the USB cable and either plug it into your computer or into a wall plug.
If you don’t have your Harmony Starter Kit yet, you can order it in our CBD Shop.